Full degree students

If you are enrolled as a full-degree student at the University of Copenhagen it is only possible to take courses at Danish Culture Courses through Open University.

If you are enrolled at another institution in Denmark, either as an exchange student or a full degree student, you need a signed document from the Study Board of that Danish institution transferring the 15 ECTS to Danish Culture Courses. 
This is only possible for some of the exams of 15 ECTS. 

Please send us an email at dcc@hum.ku.dk  if you are interested in one of our courses and we will guide you through the process.